FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Marilyn: "Good everyday summer go to work shoe."
- Elaine: "comfort and plenty of room for my toes"
- Glenn: "My wife suffers from flat feet and these sandals are the best she has ever worn. She can stand all day at work without feeling like her feet are crippled. Good job, Dr.Scholl's!"
- Linda K: "Like the velcro straps which adjust the fit."
- BARBARA: "REPLACEMENT PAIR LOVE THEM"
- Priscilla: "i have been wearing this style of sandal for years."
- Beverly S: "I have the beige pair and find that they work very well and are very comfortable. Once you set the velcros to fit, it is easy to remove the shoe and put it back on without repeatedly undoing the velcro straps."
chris asked: Are these ok to use in water? Also, does the footbed get dirty looking?
- Linda: "Love these sandals, wear them almost everyday. Have had no issues with the footbed, and I wear mine in the rain."
- Sally: "Returned both pairs. the buckle was hard to open and close. The foot bed was also a concern. It was to light of color. Have two pair of hook & loop style Dr. Scholl,s sandals. Very them. Please bring them back."
- Margarett: "Chris, I love these shoes! I have them on today. In answer to your questions: I would not recommend wearing them in water because the footbed is a suede type of material. I live in Ohio so the sandle season is only a few monhs out of the year and we don't have any sand or anything like that to make them extremely dirty. They do seem to wipe off easily though. I bought them last July and just dug them out last week and they still look great. You might be able to spray something on the footbed to help repel dirt. As far as looks and comfort, these are one of my favorite summer sandles! They make my feet happy! : )"
- Linda: "Chris, I wear mine ALL THE TIME...rain, whatever and they remain great...only comment I have (and I have 2 other identical pair, only in all cream color) the gel heel sort of disintegrates after, I am guessing, 180 days, 8-10 hours a day or wear. I do not wear socks and that might help aleve the gel pad wearing out. Don't get me wrong, Id buy them again, and again!"
- Susan: "The upper is leather so...no these are not water sandals. These sandals are so comfortable, i used them almost daily and I thought they held up great! I highly reccomend this Dr Scholl's Angeles sandal! I bought an extra pair...great price."
- Patricia: "Sorry Chris, wouldn't know as mine never go in the water and my footbeds stay clean with normal wear."
- Pam: "OK in water. Footbed is easy to clean"
- Floy: "The shoes are leather so I didn't use them in water. The footbed does get dirty after a while. I returned the second pair because the strap across the top of my foot was too short. The Velcro came unfastened as I walked. I was disappointed to have to return them because the first pair I had were very comfortable."
- sandra: "I love these shoes. I have not worn them in water, but I have put them in the Washing Machine and air dryed them. I actually just purchased my 5th pair. I have them in 2 colors and wear them all Spring and Summer."
- Maureen: "I would not wear them in the water. The footbed is like brushed leather and very light. I got mine at the end of last summer and they look new. I do have two pair of Dr. school saddles that look very close to these, less expensive and you can wear those in water. I got them at Meyers last tear."
Diana asked: Do these shoes have a good arch support?
- Donna: "Just the right amount of support for me, however, I am not in need of extreme support. I do love these, and actually have two pair!"
- S: "Yes, they have good support and cushioning"
- irene: "sufficient. These are the most comfortable shoes I own."
- Patricia: "Yes very much so. I bought mine about 18 months ago & if I am doing a lot of walking these are the shoes I wear great overall support & especially great arch support"
- Phyllis: "They are very comfortable & have good support. This is actually my 2nd pair. I totally wore the other ones out. I hope they are still available when I need to replace this pair."
- C: "Yes and it is impressive how good it feels. I love sandals and I am very particular. These are great."
- Donna: "Yes, but not over board like one pair of sandals I had to return the arch was so high. These fit just right and are very comfortable."
- Dorothy: "Yes, Diana. These shoes are comfortable, good looking, and a good arch support."
- S: "Yes, this is the third pair I have ordered."