FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Patricia: "I had a pair and still do and theyare so comfotable"
- Jane: "My friend has a pair and she said they were comy"
- Mary: "Had this pair before and really liked it."
- Bonnie: "I already have these sandals and I liked them enough to want to just replace them."
- Linda: "After two knee surgeries, I need a more structured type of foot support. This shoe appears to have what I'm looking for."
- Ewa: "comfortable walking shoe"
- Gary: "My wife's friend has a pair and says they are very comfortable."
- rochelle: "comfort"
- Nancy: "My mother who is in a nursing home needed sturdy shoes, but wanted sandals. These fit the need."
- Judy: "Know the sandal - good quality."
- Sandra: "I already have a pair and they are wonderful"
- Mari: "Comfort for walking"
- Patricia: "Have two other pair--love them."
- L Lorraine: "I purchased these 2 years ago and LOVE them!"
- marie: "comfort"
- Rita: "bought these a few years ago, and they are very comfortable. I wanted to have another pair before I wear out the first pair."
- Wendy: "Dr. Scholl's sandals are the best and Famous Footwear can't be beat for customer service!"
- Joanne: "replacement for same brand & style"
- Melanie: "own a pair"
- Nancy: "Hoping it helps my mom's plantar fasciitis"
- Barbara: "I have a pair -about 2 years old. Very comfortable"
- Kathy: "Had a previous pair and loved them"
- Dee: "I love these shoes, so comfortable and a good online savings. I have arthritis in my feet but I can walk all day in these sandals."
- Julie: "Love the ones I have, I have been hunting for new sandals."
- Yvonne: "Bought these previously and liked them."
- Linda: "good for the beach"
- Jolene: "I have heel spurs, do a lot of walking, and need the extra support."
Stephanie asked: Is this sandle capable of getting wet, and if not can you give me some suggestions?
Barbara asked: Do the Dr. Scholl's sandals come in wide widths?
Kathy asked: Does the Angeles Dr. Schol's shoe come in brown tone?