FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Summer asked: Are these mad to wear with tennis shoe (walking shoes) or with pumps. Is it a sock feel?
- Amy: "Yes, they are cotton. I love them."
- deanna: "Summer, these are super comfy and feel like a normal sock...I wear mine w/ Mary Jane style dansko shoes, and you can barely see the sock. I have worn then w/ my running shoes, but sometimes they slide under the heel of my foot when wearing w/ running shoes...I also wear them w/ shoes similar to the style of toms shoes and do t really have any issues there. Hope this helps! "
- Michelle M: "I wear mine with tennis shoes and my Sperry's. They don't have a sock feel in that they are not slick like a cotton sock. They are super comfortable and have a rubber strip on the inside of heal that prevents them from slipping. I love these socks!!"
- Mary Jo: "They are great with a tennis shoe. I wore them with some little slip on canvas shoes and they weren't too great. Kept slipping off my feet."
- Lindsay: "They are socks.. I wear mine with toms and shorter shoes so the sock does not show!"
- Jennifer: "Not really. They are extremely thin. I wouldn't recommend theses for tennis shoes. "
- Andrea: "I have worn them with tennis shoes and it was ok. Nice feel. Haven't worn them with pumps. Yes they have a thin sock feel to them. "
- Nancy: "they are too thick for pumps, but work well in tennis shoes"