FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jody: "I needed a plain navy low heel loafer style to wear with casual pants or jeans in the fall/winter months. Life Stride fits me well."
- Diane: "love life stride shoes"
- Joyce: "Colour"
- Kathy: "I was looking for a navy shoe. Actually ended up returning these - did not fit comfortably."
- Deborah A: "Great shoe to wear with jeans or dress slacks."
Darlene asked: Is the sole on this shoe rubber or is a leathery slick sole, one you can slide a little in? I am considering this shoe for dancing but I have to be able to turn or slide a little, if it's rubber it won't work. Thanks Darlene
- Carol: "I liked the shoes really well and they are comfortable. The sole of the shoe is rubber and will not slide well at all. They would not be good for dancing. Carol"
- Janet: "I believe it was a rubber sole"
- Audrey: "The sole of this shoe is rubber, in fact it also has small rubber dots on the bottom that I believe are to add to the traction. I do not believe this would be a good shoe for dancing. However, they are comfortable for everyday wear."
- Darlene: "Thanks everyone. I don't think I will be doing any dancing but will probably buy the shoe based on everyone's satisfaction. Thanks again."
- Sydria: "IT IS NOT RUBBER. IT WEARS VERY WELL FOR DRESSIIG UP YOUR PANTS OUTFITS OR LOOKING GOOD IN FLATS. A VERY CUTE SHOE WITH VERSAL OPTIONS."
- June: "I bought this shoe in two colors after I developed knee problems! I checked them after seeing Darlene's question and the sole is a rubber type rather than anything slick as the leathery sole she mentioned. When I tried it on the carpet of beddroom it woudn't even slide on that and i don't think it would a dance floor either. They are very comfortable though and work well for my needs! June M"
- Terri: "The sole is a soft rubber, probably not a good idea for dancing if you need to be able to slide and spin."
- Barbara: "I love shoe but don't think it would be good for your needs. It is not slick on the bottom but more rubber . Hope this helps "
- Kathy: "It's a great shoe, stylish and comfortable, but I would not recommend it for dancing, especially on a wooden floor."
- Rosalyn: "Hi, Great , comfortable shoe for walking, work , hanging out but the sole is rubbery not slick as you said you needed."