FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Rebecca: "Very cute boot"
- Diane: "Way cute!"
- Danielle: "very cute and very comfy!! I love these!!"
- B: "Very cute and heard they were comfortable.."
- Katherine: "Tall round toe boots with moderate height sturdy heels are hard to find wish they were black but I can live with brown"
- Tasha: "These shoes are adorable and will go with everything! Jeans, Shorts, Skirts and dresses!"
- LINDA: "I JUST LOVE BOOTS. NEEDED A BROWN PAIR."
- ronda: "I never really buy for myself. They look like really good church boots."
- Becky: "I was looking for a brown pair a boots and I liked the way they looked."
- Patti: "Very nice boots"
- Kenda: "Style, color"
- Esther: "I chose these boots because of the tread on the front bottom. They will be easy to walk in and no worrying about slipping on linoleum and they will be great in the snow! Plus as an added bonus they are very fashionable, and that brown black color do they will match with everything!"
- Kristina: "I love Steve Madden shoes and needed a brown pair of boots. I like the buckles."
- Joan: "I like boots and needed or wanted a brown pair"
- Jamie: "she likes them"
- Tawnya: "dressy, but sporty"
- Shawna: "The design and the color"
- Jennifer: "Looked stylish and comfortable."
Ayelet asked: Do these boots go with Black?
- Dawn: "In my opinion they do not. They do look great with jeans, however, and are very comfortable. Great buy!"
- Caroline: "I wear mine mostly with dark blue denim skinny jeans but I do not see why they wouldn't go with black also"
- Lisa: "I would say they would work fine. I don't think those kind of rules apply anymore...."
Susan asked: Do these have a zipper? It's hard to tell from the pics!
- Caroline: "No"
- Chylene: "no they don't. They are easy to get on."
- Jason: "No they do not have a zipper they just slip on. Hope you like them I love them .."
- Shandy: "No they don't but they are great boots. Very comfortable and stylish."
Zanela asked: Are they good enough to wear when its raining?
- Lynsie: "I would say yes as they have the taller soles on the ball of the foot and they are plastic not leather. But they aren't anything I would recommend for playing in rain puddles..."
- Heather: "I've worn them in rain and snow and they seem to do great. Mostly just going between the car and the office/store, but I haven't had an issue. The tread on the bottom is really great so you don't slip on ice."
- Kim: "Yes, I've had no problems in the rain. They are very comfortable and have held up well. I'm very pleased with them and they work great with casual to dressy casual outfits. "
- Kristie: "Of course!!!! I can consider them an all purpose boot!!!! They are comfortable and easy to wear!!!"
- Shandy: "Yes, I love these boots! Not only are they very cute and get lots of compliments, but they are very comfortable and durable as well. Rain has not affected my boots at all. "
- Renee: "Yes. I have also worn in snowy weather. The bottom has a rubber sole so I don't slip. The weather does not ruin the boots in any way. "