FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Zanela asked: Are they good enough to wear when its raining?
- Lynsie: "I would say yes as they have the taller soles on the ball of the foot and they are plastic not leather. But they aren't anything I would recommend for playing in rain puddles..."
- Heather: "I've worn them in rain and snow and they seem to do great. Mostly just going between the car and the office/store, but I haven't had an issue. The tread on the bottom is really great so you don't slip on ice."
- Kim: "Yes, I've had no problems in the rain. They are very comfortable and have held up well. I'm very pleased with them and they work great with casual to dressy casual outfits. "
- Kristie: "Of course!!!! I can consider them an all purpose boot!!!! They are comfortable and easy to wear!!!"
- Shandy: "Yes, I love these boots! Not only are they very cute and get lots of compliments, but they are very comfortable and durable as well. Rain has not affected my boots at all. "
- Renee: "Yes. I have also worn in snowy weather. The bottom has a rubber sole so I don't slip. The weather does not ruin the boots in any way. "