FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Joleen: "wanted a pair like I have"
- Randy: "I liked the looks and thought I would give them a try"
- Sandi: "I have been wearing this shoe for 6 years. I am on my feet all day and they have been the most comfortable, durable, and affordable shoes I have found. PLUS the colors go with EVERYTHING. They never go out of style and they look great with jeans and shorts. Love these shoes."
- Jayne: "I love skechers sneakers and owned these before"
- Chelsea: "I like sketchers"
- Trisha: "Favorite winter time sneakers"
- Lois: "Love this shoe, great support, feels great on my feet!"
- J: "great work shoes"
- A: "have owned a pair and liked them"
- Jane: "I need a new pair of tennis shoes, and I tried on a pair that belongs to a friend. They were so comfortable that I immediately ordered a pair."
- DONNA: "I ONLY BUY SKETCHER TENNIES BECAUSE OF THE COMFORT, STYLE AND I PREFER AN ALL WHITE TENNIS SHOE"
Eloise asked: I have brought several pairs of the energy-atomic. How does the energy differ from the energy-atomic?
- L: "Just bought my second pair. I love these shoes!"
- Margaret: "In my opinion it doesn't. The energy atomic is really the better shoe."
- Nicai: "I bought these 2 years ago and they have been in my closet. I pulled them out last week and put them on I was very happy with how they felt and looked. I am a big girl so shoes only last for about 6 months with me but Skechers usually last longer even if I wear them everyday."
lorraine asked: are these the sketchers work energy sector shoes?
- Brenda: "Not sure what u mean by work sector. I have been buying these shoes for years. They work great when u r on your feet a lot. "
- Marsla: "Yes they are. They are very comfortable and I have gone through two pairs."
- Debbie: "I love these shoes for work. they have great arch support and have been buying these shoes for work for the past 4-5 years."
Laura asked: I would like to know if the insert comes out or glued down? I wear orthotics so it has to come out. I have bought this shoe and loved it and it came out but unable to buy in store because of the glue. Thanks
- Theresa: "I have worn several of these Skecher's. off the top of my head i can't remember if they come out or not. But what i do with shoes that have insoles that can't be removed ,is just wear the orthotics on top of them. after awhile they just squoosh the insole down and I don't have any problems. I hope this was helpful."
- Sylvia: "Laura, They will come out, they are glued in a couple of places, just a little work. Start at the front part of the shoe and lift and pull the insert out. I have been using inserts in all my skechers."
- VIRGINIA: "I have always bought my Skechers on line. I wish I could help you in regards to shoes that are bought in the store. I've always been satisfied with the brand Skechers has been the only brand I've bought for the past 5 years. it seems to me that you could still remove the insert from the show to place your orthotics inside. Sorry I can't be more help."
- Debbie: "I wear an insert in my shoes due to plantar fascitis and have no problem putting them it these even though the insert is glued in and does not come out."
- Rebecca: "The insert is glued down and does not come out. I hope this helps"
- Helen: "The insert is glued down but not so securely that you would have a hard time removing it for your orthotics."
- Lisa: "The insole is glued down, but it seems to be a rather thin one with no high arch. I suppose you could figure out a way to take it out, but maybe your orthotic could just be placed over it?"
- Catherine: "I assume you are asking me because I purchased my sketchers on line. The ones that I purchased last seem to have the insert glued down."
- Nicai: "In my blue Skechers, the insert is glued in. As a matter of fact, I believe all Skechers inserts are glued in."