FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- jennifer: "perfect for my eighth grade dance dress. super excited for when i get them. Wanted a heel with silver glitter to add some pizaz to my otherwise simple dress but wanted to be comfy. Thought since it had a platform it would be much more bareable lol."
- Sherrie: "Shoe was recommended - selected for senior prom"
- Clarissa: "Looking for shoes that matched a grey and sparkle dress I have to wear for a wedding. these were perfect. The other ones I wanted only came in a 10 or 11 not a half size."
Chandler asked: I am 5'6 1/2 and my date is 5'8 1/2 so would these shoes work for me if I don't want to be taller than him?????????????????????
- Letitia: "I don't think so. They are pretty high, with the platform. "
- Ashley: "I wore these to Prom and I'm only 5'3 and my boyfriend is 5'6 and it was the perfect height! Not high at all! And they didn't hurt my feet lol my sister also wore these and she is same height as u and her date was around ur dates and no problem! Hope this helps u."
- Sarah: "You may be about the same height. Get them they are awesome"
- Mharljoy: "Imho, you may want to look at a pair with lower heels because the 2 inch difference in your height, including your hairstyle may cause you to be taller - not necessarily in a real obvious way, but if you feel strongly about mot being taller than your date, a 1-1.5 inch heel will be a safer bet. Or maybe you can ask your date if they mind you being a tad bit taller im your heels :) hope that helps."