Rated 3.6 out of 5 by 32
Rated 4 out of 5 by Angie202 Just what I wanted!
I was looking for a summer shoe with some support (I broke my ankle in Feb 2012) and this shoe was just what I was looking for! Support with a cute buckle to make it youthful, heel height that wasn't extreme and a peep toe to see my pretty summer nail polish.
July 14, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by JessicaB long-wearing AND adorable
I get compliments on these shoes from everyone - and they are comfortable enough to wear for my ten hour workdays too. Granted, I have a 80% seated-at-my-desk job, but I walk around a lot and can count on being comfy throughout the day with these. True to size and width, these shoes look FABULOUS with khaki pants AND with dark jeans on the weekend.
June 4, 2012
Rated 2 out of 5 by widefootwithbunion pretty but uncomfortable
hit my bunion at a bad place but really pretty
June 29, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by JPenn Like shoes
True to length size, but too wide for narrow size.
May 26, 2012
- More Women's Bashful Reviews
- Women's Bashful reviews (page 2)
- Women's Bashful reviews (page 3)
- Women's Bashful reviews (page 4)
- Women's Bashful reviews (page 5)
- Women's Bashful reviews (page 6)
- Women's Bashful reviews (page 7)
- Women's Bashful reviews (page 8)