FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Tina: "most comfortable sneaker I always buy these."
- Tabitha: "size and comfort, i am size 13, more stores should offer extended sizes"
- Janice: "Comfort, Support, Color - NOT comfortable!"
- Tess: "I have a very difficult time finding sneakers that are wide enough for my feet. I am hoping when I receive these in the mail, that they will fit."
- Enrique: "supposed to be a great shoe"
- Randy: "Extremely comfortable for everyday jogging"
- Ruth: "I have week ankles and my physical therapist recommended these shoes because they offer a lot of stability. They have removable insoles so you can insert your own orthotics, but they are super comfortable just as they are. I also bought a pair for my daughter!"
- Joan: "Just bought some in red and love them."
- Anita: "i need XX wide shoe for bunions"
- Alice: "Work required black shoes. I am a massage therapist and the floors are carpeted concrete."
Si asked: Is it a running or walking shoes?
- Gaurav: "I am using it for running. My day 2 using it. They are slightly heavy but very comfy. Fit is good, looks good too.. Hope it helps. "
- anne: "It's a running shoe"
- Joel: "It's both. A very sturdy, comfortable good looking shoe. You will like it."
- stephen: "Running"
- Tiffany (staff): "Si - The New Balance 990 is a running shoe with cushion and stability. I hope this helps. Thank you, Famousfootwear.com"