FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Melody: "my son has flat feet and these were recommended....this is his second pair...he loves them!"
- Sandra: "comfort & durabily of wear"
- J: "Like the shoe"
- catherine: "These are great shoes. My husband loves them."
- L: "Used before. New Balance and good materials/construction."
Lynn asked: Can I remove the insert to place my special orthotic insert?
- Michael: "The insert is glued into the shoe and (with the pair that I bought) can be fairly easily removed. Hope that helps."
- Jayne Ann: "Yes - the insoles are very easy to remove. My husband placed his orthotics in the shoes without any problem."
- Deborah: "Yes. We purchase the separate New Balance inserts for extra arch support for flat feet. This New balance shoe comes with a removable liner."
- Victoria: "Yes, you can remove the insert quite easily. I've done that recently."
- L: "Yes, I did. The existing inserts just pull right out."