FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- N: "Cute and came in half sizes so there is room to grow!"
- Barbara: "For my grand daughter"
- Anthony and Sandra: "Looks great"
- Jasmine: "New Balance seems to be a good brand and I loved the color."
- Courtney: "Great sneakers! Super cute and fit well too!"
- Kimberly: "Awesome Shoes.... very lightweight and comfortable for my little one."
- Corene: "MY GRAND BABY HAS VERY WIDE FEET, AND REGULAR SNEAKERS HURT HER FEET"
- Racheal: "love them"
- vb: "Baby girl has wide feet, so few girly choices in wide sizes. Thank goodness for New Balence"
- D: "style and brand"
- Kelly: "I was looking for shoes that lace for my 5 year old. Very few sneakers lace in a size 9."
Becky asked: Do these shoes lace up?
- Linda: "Yes they do lace up."
- Peggy: "As far as I remember yes they do lace up."
- Deanna: "Yes they lace up. But I had to return them because the front area came apart at the sole. If your little one crawls, the leather part is soft and crawling will rub a hole in it. Hope this helps."
- Deborah: "Yes these shoes lace up. It seems like most of the toddler shoes are elastic bands so these made a good choice for us."
- Pamela: "Yes, the kids' New Balance are lace up sneakers."
- Kelly: "Yes, these shoes do lace up and tie."
- CANDI: "Hi, yes theses shoes lace up."