FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Heidi: "Good quality. Proper flexion for toddlers. Style I wanted."
- Jim: "Wide Width"
- Cynthia: "the colors"
- Xavier: "I thought they where cute"
- Ed: "Only brand with a wide foot option for toddlers."
- Sandy: "Cute"
- Charlotte: "Could not get my first choice and I know that New Balance is an excellent brand of shoes."
- LaWann: "cute for my little girl"
- Cindy: "I like the color. I'm not a big fan of white shoes, but these are neutral. It's difficult to find neutral colored shoes for girls (unless they are white)."
Becky asked: Do these shoes lace up?
- Linda: "Yes they do lace up."
- Peggy: "As far as I remember yes they do lace up."
- Deanna: "Yes they lace up. But I had to return them because the front area came apart at the sole. If your little one crawls, the leather part is soft and crawling will rub a hole in it. Hope this helps."
- Deborah: "Yes these shoes lace up. It seems like most of the toddler shoes are elastic bands so these made a good choice for us."
- Pamela: "Yes, the kids' New Balance are lace up sneakers."
- Kelly: "Yes, these shoes do lace up and tie."
- CANDI: "Hi, yes theses shoes lace up."