FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Barbara: "good school shoe and reasonable price with BOGO deal"
- Lesa: "Husband wanted 1980s Adidas, can't get them, these looked close."
- George: "Need white shoes for Nursing school."
- Tiffany: "I like the look of classic looking sneakers and this has that look to me. It's a basic look in white and can go with most sports and casual clothes."
- T: "love these shoes and now my husband can enjoy them as well"
- Sara: "I have bought them multiple times for tennis and they are very comfortable"
- Kevin: "Wanted a change from NB and this is only other shoe that is white that has leather tounge under shoe strings. All other mfgs have replaced with foam/material which gets dirty too quick. Also wanted to get these shoes now before E-Land Groups that bought K-Swiss in 2013 changes mfg standards"
- DENISE: "BECAUSE THEY COME IN WIDE SIZES AND ARE VERY COMFORTABLE."
- Amanda: "Christmas gift! Fit and look great."
- Jacy: "I picked these because i love Kswiss"
- William: "size and color"
- James: "Style and comfort Baby"
- Linda: "This is my husband's favorite sneaker!!"
jm asked: What is the weight of these Grancourt II tennis shoes?
- Joni: "About 12 oz. Nice shoe. Good support, Comfortable. Would recommend it to a friend."