FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Angela: "My son wanted a pair of cowboy boots... These are his first pair"
- PAMELA: "for western wedding"
- Janet: "I know my Grandson will love them"
- Gale: "Dylan's father recommended it."
Samantha asked: I have a 6 year old who wears almost a size 2 in shoes. What size cowboy boots should I get him?
- Stephanie: "i would by a size 2. i bought my son a size bigger because his feet grow so fast and I wanted them to last for a little while longer."
- Shauna: "I would order a size 1. "
- D: "I got my 5 year old a size 13 and he wears size 12-12.5 in regular shoes. These are a little big on him but he can still wear them comfortably. I would say they are pretty true to size compared to athletic shoes. "