FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Debby: "I have a pair in blue and love them! Able to wear all day and be comfortable!"
- Harriet E.: "I have a pair in black on my feet right now. Most comfortable casual flat I have ever owned."
Victoria asked: I wear 7 1/2 in shoes, and wondering what size I would need to order. Some shoes can be big, and wondering if I need to order one size down?
- Lauren: "No, they definitely don't run big."
- Sarah: "Hi - they do not run big. I have a wide foot and they run a little tight up front."
- Susan: "no need to order down; the fit is fairly true to size"
- A: "I wear a size 10 M in other shoes and found the Joliet shoes true to size. I have a wierd foot: narrow heel, wide at the toes and my second toe is longer than first toe! Anyway, I have 4 pairs of Joliets and they all fit and are super comfy."
- Carol: "I found this style true to size. I am a 6 1/2 and have this shoe in black and also navy. They are extremely comfortable. Hope this helps. ---Carol"
- Stevie: "Hello, I would order your size or a size up if you plan to be on your feet a bit. I usually wear 8 1/2 and the 8/12 was sliiiiightly too big, but when I got the 8 it was far too small and I've been unable to wear them. Planning on trying to break them in a bit more and see if it helps. Definitely don't size down, though!"
- Pamela: "I am a size 10 and I ordered these shoes in a 10 and they fit perfect."
lady odell asked: I was wondering if this shoe has an arch support to help with flat feet customers?
- Betty: "Yes it does have nice arch support. I have a high arch and need the support for that reason. They do run wide however so be aware if you have a really narrow foot."
- Linda: "No, there is not really any arch support to speak of but I have flat feet as well and don't have any problem with them. I think they are the most comfortable shoes I own so I bought a pair in blue. Just make sure you buy the right size and try them on first. My first pair is a size 8 and fit wonderfully but I bought a second pair of size 8's and they felt more snug than the first pair. I just used a shoe stretcher on them for a little while and that's all they needed. I am going to buy the cream colored pair if I can find them somewhere. I hope I was helpful."