FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Roberta asked: I bought a pr of gray Jennie's at Famous footwear when we were vacationing at Gulf Shores. I love them but my feet ache after wearing them during the day, like shopping etc. My feet get hot and sweaty and they don't seem to breathe enough. I bought the wide width but have NOT worn socks with them,, my question is: Should you wear footie type socks with them? Berta
- Olivia: "I haven't experienced this problem. While they can get hot (depending on the weather), I find them quite comfortable. Wearing thin socks certainly helps with other shoes when I have the same issue. Why not give it a try? As for the discomfort, you could try a gel insert. On the whole, I love this shoe and purchased two pairs in different colors."
- Rebecca: "I wouldn't recommend wearing these shoes without socks. I've worn these in hot weather with ankle socks and I haven't had a problem with sweating."
- Kathleen: "I always wear footie socks with mine, I LOVE LOVE LOVE my shoes ( I have 6 pair)"
- Jeanne: "I wear no show socks with mine. My feet don't ache after I wear them all day."
- Anna: "I almost always wear some type of sock. I really like the ones that you can't see, they used to be called Peds. I also found there is not much arch support, that may be why your feet ached."