FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Casie: "Want to lose weight...starting to walk for exercise and need a pair of shoes that will be comfortable."
Laura asked: Is the ivory shoe a corduroy? And what type of fabric is the white shoe? Lastly, are any of these sparkly?
- Mary Arden: "I don't have the ivory, but the other two pairs (gray and black/pink) are canvas material. These shoes are soooo comfortable."
- Sally: "No it is very nice fabric, Shoe is very comfortable. I don't have the white pair. These are not sparkly.. Wonderful shoe. I have all kinds of Dr. Scholls' shoes and sandals all of which are very comfortable and stylish. In fact they are the only ones I wear."
- Nancy: "I bought the black ones and they are like a canvas...on line they say "twill" but I think it's the same fabric most tennis shoes are made from. Mine were trimmed with white and hot pink, and nothing is sparkly. Hope this helps, but I really don't know about the ivory or white shoes."
- Dianne: "I purchased these in white however, they are more of an off white. The material is canvas and not cordoroudy. They are really comfortable. I hope this helps."