FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Debra: "They look cute and comfy"
- Nina: "I bought these for a family member in a care center - they looked like they could be washed if needed in a washer."
- Thelma: "I have worn Dr School shoes for years and always find them to be very comfortable. I especially like the strap on these shoes. Hopefully, it will keep the heel from slipping up and down as I often have a problem with that in slip-on shoes."
- Ella: "I wanted to try an athletic style shoe that would look a little nicer than actual athletic shoes. I hope they will be comfortable."
- Kathy: "Comfortable and fun! I can wear them all day!"
- Robert: "My wife recently had a stroke and I wanted footwear that would be comfortable as well as easy to put on and take off."
- Beata: "I know brand well and I have trust in Dr. Scholl to deliver (as usually) comfort for my mama's tired feet."
- Sunita: "I have another Dr. Scholl's shoes that where similar and I needed to replace those shoes. The shoes are very comfortable."
- Donna: "Looking for a comfortable slip-on shoe that is true to size."
- Gina: "I trust this product and like the selections."
- Robin: "I like the color and style for spring."
Suuge asked: I have one foot that is a little smaller than the other. Should I go up 1/2 size?
- Alexandra: "You are not alone as a huge percentage of men and women suffer from that same thing. I have that problem difference. I do go up 1/2 size and if the shoes run small sometime an entire size. Comfort v.s. worrying about what people see is most important. If you don't care for your feet you are in danger of messing up your toes, feet for life. Comfort trumps, so the answer to your question is always yes."
- Linda: "No"