FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Nina: "I bought these for a family member in a care center - they looked like they could be washed if needed in a washer."
- Thelma: "I have worn Dr School shoes for years and always find them to be very comfortable. I especially like the strap on these shoes. Hopefully, it will keep the heel from slipping up and down as I often have a problem with that in slip-on shoes."
- Ella: "I wanted to try an athletic style shoe that would look a little nicer than actual athletic shoes. I hope they will be comfortable."
- Kathy: "Comfortable and fun! I can wear them all day!"
- Robert: "My wife recently had a stroke and I wanted footwear that would be comfortable as well as easy to put on and take off."
- Beata: "I know brand well and I have trust in Dr. Scholl to deliver (as usually) comfort for my mama's tired feet."
- Sunita: "I have another Dr. Scholl's shoes that where similar and I needed to replace those shoes. The shoes are very comfortable."
- Donna: "Looking for a comfortable slip-on shoe that is true to size."
- Gina: "I trust this product and like the selections."
- Robin: "I like the color and style for spring."
Suuge asked: I have one foot that is a little smaller than the other. Should I go up 1/2 size?
- Linda: "No"