FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- William D: "Comfort"
- Angelina: "Matches dress and can't beat price. Hard to find wide sizes"
- Shirlely W: "great shoe sister has these also"
- Marianne: "I was looking for a classic shoe that was available in a wide width."
- Theresa: "Style & Comfort"
- Jessica: "I liked it"
Judy asked: Does this shoe sit on a platform? If so, how high is the platform?
- Diane: "No, it doesn't sit on a platform. It looks like it does, but it just has the depth of the sole as the base. The upper consists of a band of about 1/2"-3/4" inch of the upper material around it as a pretty detail. I like my shoes very much, and I'm not a platform girl at all."
- Laura: "Big Ben does not have platform; just an ‘illusion’ for style purposes. ? Has a three inch heel; very comfortable shoe!"
- Kathryn: "It doesn't really have a platform. It has a 1/4 inch thick rubber sole, and a nice cushion for the ball of the foot though. It is a good shoe for those who have to spend a lot of time on their feet."
- PATRICIA: "Yes, this shoe does sit on a platform. However, it's relatively low one, only about 1/4 inch."
- Pamela: "I don't feel like it sits on a platform. So I say no it's not on a platform. I have two pair in different colors and I would buy another. They are a comfortable pair of shoes. "
- Charnell: "No it does not"
- Fawn: "No platform. Sole is basic on the outside and cushiony on the inside. That's just a seam that's part of the design of the shoe. I have this shoe in about every color they have. It's extremely comfortable. Office, shopping and outings. No complaints. Love it!!!!!!!"
- Sonya: "No, it doesn't. It has a platform look, though. Super comfy and true to size. "
- Kristen: "No platform, just a flexible sole. "