FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jasmin: "The Memory Foam"
- Sandra: "awesome fit"
- Jacqueline: "good sale price,look and fit I usually wear this brand."
- adelyn: "Have bought this particular shoe several times because of the comfort level."
- Carolyn: "This is my 2nd pair of this very comfortable Skechers shoe"
- Cheryl: "They are similar to two pairs I've had in the past and like the color"
- Gena: "gift for my mom...she loves skechers...great neutral color"
- elizabeth: "good fit"
- Donna: "I have these in black and wear all the time. Great for my job, on my feet all the time."
fran asked: I'M LOOKING FOR COMFORT. i WORK ON CONCRETE FLOOR FOR 8 HOURS OF MORE. I WEAR A 8 1/2 DOES THIS SHOE RUN SHORT.? THINKING I SHOULD GO INTO THE STORE TO TRY THE SHOE ON? TO GET A REAL FEEL.
- Leah: "These are my favorite skechers of all time. I have knee problems and these help alleviate the pain when i have to walk all day.They fit true to size ( i wear 8 1/2 size). Super comfy with the memory foam insole and the flexable sole plus they look nicer than your average sneaker"
- Tara: "I did order a half size up. I love these shoes. I wear these to work and I'm on my feet for 8 hrs plus. Good luck"
- Sarah: "I wear a 7 1/2 and that is what I ordered. It fits well. The memory foam in this shoe is super comfortable. I teach kindergarten and am on my feet and moving all day. I can wear this shoe all day without my feet hurting at all."
- Donna: "shoe runs true to size and is very comfortable."
- Megan: "Sizing seems similar to my other sketchers, but you could always return to the store if they don't fit. This shoe is nice, but it reminds me more of a tennis shoe version of a work boot. I actually prefer my sketchers go walks since they are lightweight, breathable, and super confortable."
fran asked: i would like to know if this shoe RUNS short to size?
- fran: "I wear a 8 1/2 does this shoe run SHORT.?????"
- Tara: "Yes, I did go up a half size."
- Donna: "Shoe runs true to size. Very comfortable and looks nice."