FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Iryna: "Leather and fur"
Kim asked: Can you wear the fur flap up?
- Shelly: "I bought the boots for my daughter in law, she said the didn't fit right so she took them back. I'm not sure if you can wear the flap up."
- STEPHANIE: "You could but I believe the shoe was designed to wear the flap down."
- Pam: "Yes, that's the only way I wear mine. It's kinda flimsy but it does stay up."
- Christine: "Yes, you can. Good choice, you wont be disappointed! :)"
- Krysta: "I wear them with the flap up or down, depends on what I'm wearing. And the boots are very comfortable!"
- Vicki: "Yes, but does not stay up....there isn't any backing to make it stiff to hold up the fur. I like the boots, although I think that there should be a hook & eye to hold the fur together, on the side above the buckle"