FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Rita: "Heel height, not too high and smooth look"
- Marybeth: "tried them on at the store. loved them. A mix up on communication with Santa meant I didn't get them for Christmas so I'm getting them for myself"
- LaTonya: "Perfect style for dress up or down, I am not a person that like really high heals, so it is a challenge finding boots or shoes these days with 2" heels, so glad I found them"
Margaret asked: Is this an above the knee boot?
- D: "Not on me. Just to the knee. But I love these boots!"
- Tawanda: "No. It's just at the knee. It didn't fit the thigh like I hoped"
- randy: "It is right above the knee "
- Catherine: "The boot goes to the knee. It is uber-sexy! Have gotten lots of compliments - Very comfortable."
- Valerie: "They are not above the knee"
- Joel: "Below the knee. My wife is 5' 6""
- Ashley: "I bought these boots and the top edge of the boot hits just below my knee. I am 5' 5"."
Anne asked: Is there a zipper? Or is it a slip on boot.
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Anne, This is a slip on boot - no zipper. Thank you, Natalie FamousFootwear.com"
Laurine asked: What is the circumference of the shaft opening? Thanks!
- Laurine: "Thank you! Do you have a measuring tape and can measure the opening circumfrance for me by any chance?"
- stacey: "Breathable,and medium width"
Sandra asked: The heel looks higher in the picture than the 2 inch indicated in the description. Is the heel really 2 inches?
- Emily (staff): "HI Sandra, The heel height measures 3", we're sorry for this error, and thank you for bringing it to our attention. Thank you, Emily"