FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Michelle: "Love the style and nice enough for work. The tread on the bottom will make walking through snow safe."
- R: "I think these shoes looks durable yet stylish!"
- Britt: "I think they are cute & I needed to replace a similar looking pair that have seen better days."
- Ron: "we have been looking for boots for weeks, and like the 11/2 heel"
- Kimberly: "Color & Look"
- Joann: "I have bought the boots before and liked the comfort, look and fit."
- Joyce: "I WANTED A GOOD LOOKING BLACK BOOT TO WARE DURING WINTER WITH PANTS, THE TREAD LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE GOOD ON ICE & IN SNOW."
- Sharonne: "going up north, needed comfortable supportive shoes"
- Tina: "Like these for riding motorcycle but they weren't too biker-style, nicely casual boy-like style."
Lori asked: I do a lot of walking, how do these boots hold up comfort-wise?
- Joann: "I bought these boots for my daughter for Christmas. She had the same boots 2x before. So as you can see she really likes them. She likes the look and she said they are comfortable."
- Crystal: "I think you would be very happy with the comfort. I have worn them out shopping and working. They are not real "heavy" I bought both colors because they work so well."
- Joyce: "The boot is very stiff and a bit narrow, so it is taking a while to get them to relax. I have only had them 10 days so not long enough to know how comfortable they will get. I live in MN so I can tell you they are nice and warm."
- cheri: "I returned these as they have no arch support."
- Lisa: "I thought they were very comfortable"