FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Mark: "Just Cause"
- monica: "Nice style"
- T: "My daughter loves them. Very cozy!"
- Jackie: "cute"
- B: "xmas gift for daughter"
- Rachel: "These are super cute and look warm!"
- Rhonda: "style and price"
- Tracy: "Love the back buckles"
- Melissa: "My teen-age daughter saw a girl wearing boots similar to these...she said, 'Mom, I would really like a pair of those boots, but maybe in gray, and maybe a little higher uo the leg!'' With the detailing in back, she'll LOVE them!!"
- Tonya: "Gift"
- Vicky: "Cute style!"
- Melody A: "Cute and warm"
- Suzanne: "My granddaughter wanted grey boots for Christmas!"
- G: "To Match an outfit I have and I like the design"
Mary asked: There is more ice than snow here in MN. Will I have more problems than usual?
- Terri: "We have more snow here. I didn't wear them that much in the ice but the few times I did I didn't have a problem with them. They are soooooo comfortable and warm though!"
- Jennifer: "I bought them for my daughter and they kept her feel warm and dry. She seems very happy with them and we have bought numerous LUGZ products. Hope this helps."
- sherri: "They are warm and comfortable to wear for general trips outside like going to store and walking thru parking lots I wouldn't think they would hold up real well to being out in the snow for that purpose"
- Debbie: "These are suede type material. You probably will end up with water stains, should be treated with a waterproofing spray to help. Sprays do not provide 100% protection, probably closer to 50%. These boots don't have traction to help prevent falls. More for fashion. "