FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- renee: "fashionable rain boot"
Terri asked: If i wear a 9.5 in U.S sizes, what size should i order?
- Kendall: "I would get a 10. That's what I got. They're a little big but not much and I was worried the 9's would be too small. However if you're not in a hurry you could always try the 9. Otherwise get the 10 and wear thick socks or buy inserts. I do that with a lot of shoes that don't have half sizes. "
- Denise: "I bought two pair for ech of my 20 something daughters and both really like them. I bought their normal shoe sizes and they seem to fit just fine. if you cannot get a half size i would go up to the next whole size. Hope this helps."
- shawn: "I got my daughter a half size bigger. Fit great"
J asked: True to size or do they run big?
- Jennifer: "they run a little big my step daughter has them and she wears a heavier sock with them"
- Pat: "They run slightly big. My daughter wears and 8 1/2 and the size 8's are perfect wtih a good sock"
- Joyce: "Yup! Definitely not large. I'm a size 8 and they are pretty perfect, but could be a little wide on narrow feet. I bought another pair of boots (a pair of skechers) at size 8 that are actually slightly larger than these."
- T: "True to size. Will probably stretch out a little because they are leather."