FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Kelly: "CUTE AND GREAT FOR RAINY,SNOWY DAYS!!!!"
- Brenda: "Why else. this is my granddaughters want."
- Jennifer: "The CUTEST and very efficient at it's job. MUK LUKS are the best."
- Lori A: "My daughter needs new rain boots and I thought she would like the design. Also, the review I read was favorable."
- brianna: "Cute"
- Nancy: "a gift"
- Shiesha: "My daughter loves their look, I love their price!"
- Marilyn: "Different from the other rain boots, very cute!"
- Judith: "Attractive and truly functional for the work I do during fall and spring seasons. The brand has always lived up to the reputation of quality and durability the manufacturer states since I was a child. Excellence!"
Susan asked: Are these true to size? Do they run larger or smaller?
- Nancy: "No, they run small"
- Paul: "I normally wear a 9 or 9.5 depending on the shoe so I ordered a 9 and they were too small so I had to exchange them for a 10, which fit perfectly! I would definitely say they run a little small. "
Sarah asked: What is the circumference of this boot?
- Nancy: "I measured around the largest part of the foot and it is 10.5" Hope that helps"
Renae asked: is it all rubber o n the outside or is that design material?
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Renae, These boots are made of PVC, not of fabric. I hope this helps. Thank you, Natalie FamousFootwear.com"
Angeline asked: Do these boots keep a sufficient amount of warmth in your feet? I'm worried that when it rains. the rubber will be cold and there's no lining or anything so I'm imagining my feet to be freezing. I really like the look of the boot, but can someone help me?
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Angeline, Unfortunately we have not received much feedback from customers regarding the warmth of these boots. However, the rubber laminated tricot lining on the inside was placed there to keep the feet warm. I suppose it depends on the climate and amount of time you will be outside. But they were designed to give some warmth. I hope this helps. Thank you, Natalie FamousFootwear.com"