FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Sara: "These are the most comfortable pair of shoes that I have ever worn. They are just like wearing your slippers. I have a lot of trouble with shoes so, believe me when I say "YOU WILL LOVE THESE SHOES". I ordered a pair in each color."
- Janice: "I needed a pair of grey shoes."
- Cynthia: "Color and slip ons"
- Karen: "I like their style and color."
S asked: I need to know if these shoes run big or if they are true to size? I normally wear an 8 but sometimes I wear 7.5 if the shoe runs big?
- Jennifer: "The shoes are true to size, I bought three pairs myself (one in every color). They are the most comfortable shoes I've ever had, and look dressy enough to wear to work."
- Sharon: "I really liked them but I can't be sure if they run big because my foot is so narrow that even the N was too wide."
- Nancy: "I found these to run VERY big."
- Leslie: "They do run a bit big plus they also stretch out some also. I would go with the 7.5 Love them they are so very comfortable."
- Rebecca: "I returned this shoe although shoe seemed true to size, it was not wide enough. I really liked the zipper instead of laces."
- Stacy: "I normally wear either an 8 or 8.5. I ordered the 8 and they fit fine. I would order your usual size. These shoes are extremely comfortable. They feel slippers on your feet."
- Rita: "Hi. Actually it runs a little big."
- karine: "True to size"
- Karen: "I would say they are true to size."
- Sue: "The shoe is both extremely comfortable and true to size! I will be buying another pair!"
- S: "The shoes run true to size"
- Lisa: "It is true to size. Almost a little small but very comfortable."
- Susan: "I found that they were true to size, but I do wear socks."
- RUTH: "I found they were pretty true to size. I usually wear a 7 but can get away with a 6.5 on some shoes. I bought the 7, and I think the 6.5 would have been too tight, so I suggest you go with your normal size. Also, those shoes are really, really comfortable and I love mine. :)"