FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jennie: "They come in the right size."
Yvonne asked: Would you recommend that I size up from 7 to 7.5 if I want to wear mid weight socks? Usual size is 7 Med. I do have a bunion so maybe just get a 7.5 wide instead?
- Denise: "If you have a bunion or anything that might make it difficult to insert your foot into a boot without a zipper, I'd pass on this shoe. I have a high instep and wide feet. I got the 6 wide and I'm able to get them on...but with some difficulty. Once I've worn the shoes a few more times, I think it'll get easier getting them on."
- James: "I bought these in a wide and almost returned them because they are so wide. I really like them and would order your true size in a wide instead of sizing up. "
- Janet: "I wear 11Wide. That is what I got. It is a very comfortable boot! I usually wear a light medium sock."
Christine asked: are these boots warm and waterproof for everyday use in the winter months?
- Gina: "They have a great waterproof bottom. And the leather makes them super warm. I would protect the shoes with proofing before walking in snow and salt but they were worth every penny"
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Christine, Unfortunately we have not received any feedback on these boots. However, I can tell you that they are definitely not waterproof. I am sorry that I cannot provide any more details. Thank you, Natalie FamousFootwear.com"