FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Barbra: "the reviews were good."
- gail: "the reviews said they were warm! I like the looks"
- K: "Needed snow boots and I liked the style."
- Stacy: "like the look"
- Kimberly: "Style& warmth"
Barbara asked: How high is the heel?
- Jennica: "The heel is a little spacious if you don't wear thick socks.. I did not really "test walk" the boots indoors because as soon as I saw the material, I returned them. The outside material/fabric was not what I expected. It had a tag that inidcated that it was water resistant (not waterproof as advertised online) and it felt like the outer layer of a water resistant jacket."
- Linda: " Not high at all, like a tennis shoe. I love these boots, well worth the money"
- Cindy: "no heel height"
lily asked: are theese boots offered in wide?
- Craindle: "yes"
- Lisa: "Yes. I got them in wide- great for wearing heavy socks. Also, Best. Boots. Ever. My toes are toasty, walking 7' blocks in 30 degree below Chicago weather. My feet don't know it's cold out!"
Lisa asked: How warm is this boot with a nylon exterior? 30 below zero warm or 30 above zero warm?
- Craindle: "30 above"
- Carol: "Have never been and hope never to be in 30 below zero, but at 30 above, they are warm and cozy. Imagine they would stay warm at colder temps too. Love these boots. Most comfortable I ever wore."
- Lisa: "Ok. Thanks. I was afraid the nylon exterior would not keep out the cold. I walk about 6 blocks to work in downtown Chicago, and I have already returned a (very) expensive pair of boots because their claim of "warm at 20 below!" was a stretch. It was 9 degrees, and my toes were frozen after that relatively short walk."
- Cynthia: "Lisa A - I was just outside for 3 hours shoveling - Northern NJ - It was 4 degrees when I started and windchill below zero - my toes are always numb and this pair of boots kept my feet and toes toasty warm - no numbness!! They get an a plus from me!"
Jeamette asked: does this boot run true to size? I wear an 8 1/2 & can't decide whether to order the size 9??
- Sherry: "I had to get 1/2 size smaller"