FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Gay: "These look like boots that I had that wore out and I really liked them. The reviews were all good so hopefully they will work."
- Faith: "Was looking for practical boot to wear in the snow. DIdn't want hit top. Very comfortable and the size was true to my size."
- Terri: "Great winter ankle boot--warm and easy to take on and off"
- Denise: "wanted a boot that I could wear inside at my job that gets cold in the winter time."
- Cheryl: "Read the reviews and decided to purchase these. Glad I did...very warm and comfortable and true to size."
- Karen: "did not receive as they were no longer available"
- Elizabeth: "Looked comfortable and had good reviews"
- Diane: "I've had good luck with the Propet brand before and hopefully these will be what I'm looking for."
- Kathy: "I bought the big snow boots, but also wanted every day snow boots that are not so heavy where I am dealing with cleared roads, not deep snow."
- Donna: "Price, good boot"
- Jose: "It looks very nice and clasic and at the same time it appears to be very confortable. Great for the winter season and the snow. I know my wife is going to love it as a Christmas gift."
- cheryl: "looks warm for the snow"
- Cynthia: "Need something warm & dry for work. These looked like they would fit the bill."
- L: "color, brand name and discount"
- D: "They had good reviews"
- Susan: "I need boots for walking the dogs that are easy to put on and take off"
- Julie: "These shoes had very good reviews."
Gay asked: Just wondering how true to size these are. I typically wear a 9.5 in a shoe, sometimes wide sometimes medium and was wondering how the sizing runs? Thanks
- Christina: "Runs true to size! I wear an 11 regular and thats what I ordered. I absolutely love these. Very comfortable and keeps your feet warm and dry!! Hope you like them as much as I do!!!"
- Carol: "The boots are true to there size. I wear a size 8.5, but I bought a 9m so I could wear thick gsocks or two pair of socks due to the windy city. Carol"
- Cheryl: "Love this boot. Very comfortable. This boot runs true to size...I wear a 7.5 and that is the size I ordered."
- Christina: "I would say these are pretty close to being true to size. I wear an 8.5 - 9 depending how shoes run. I ordered these in a 9 thinking that I would wear a thicker sock in the winter. They fit great and they are comfortable right out of the box and quite warm."
- Rosemary: "I found these boots to be true to size. I take a size 9, and bought these in the same size and have had no problems. They are warm and comfortable."
- Terri: "I normally wear a 7.5 and I ordered an 8 in this shoe because I wear thicker socks when it's cold out. I think these shoes run pretty close to actual sizes. "
- Terry: "Go for the 10. I wear a 9 and ordered a 9. My toes are at the end."
- Denise: "I wear a normal size 8, which is what I purchased and if fits me perfectly! Love these..I even wear them when I am at work at night in a cool place of business and am on my feet.."
Val asked: how much do these boots weigh? How much insulation rating do they have?
- Elaine: "Not very heavy for the feet and the fuzzy lining is about medium thickness. I live on a farm and they work good to slip on to feed the livestock. Hope this helps."
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Val, These boots weigh about 13 oz. Unfortunately I am unable to answer your question regarding the insulation rating. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you, Natalie FamousFootwear.com"