FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Karen: "to wear with jeans"
- Christine: "like the style and have had good experience with naturalizer brand."
- Rayshell: "Attractive shoe home they fit."
- Mary: "I need a pair of brown shoes and I like this style."
- Rachel: "I liked the color of 'brown' and the wide higher heel."
- Robin: "Needed a new pair of comfortable brown shoes for work."
Rayshell asked: I have a wide foot and want to know is this really a wide shoe.. I have ordered naturalizers i the past that I could wear and others that even tho they said they were wide, I couldn't wear...My daughter as a normal width and couldn't wear some I had ordered in the past... seems that they are not consistent in their sizing?
- Kenneth: "It is not really a wide shoe. Too narrow for me."
- Candace: "I consider them fairly wide. My problem with them (and any other wide shoe) is that my heels slip. I wore some thick socks that made it work."
- Stacey: "I also have a wide foot and some wide sizes do not fit but these are comfortable. I actually want to get them in black too."
- Tracy: "I just ordered these in black and wore them to work all day today first time out of the box. I wear a wide in just about every brand of shoe and they were perfectly comfortable, plenty of room. Normally I have to wear thin socks even with wide widths to be comfortable, but I have enough room in these to wear heavier socks."