FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Loretta: "Good fit and grips on the bottom"
- sonya: "i love the style and the heel height"
Mary asked: I have flat feet, how are these in arch, and do you think they would accommodate arch supports if needed? I also have not worn anything with a heel in a long time, do you think they are uncomfortably tall or unstable? I wear a 10.5
- Heidi: "I can't walk in heels either, but they are not that high, wide heel so you don't feel as wobbly and weird. the things we do for fashion??"
Patti asked: I am a big gal and I wear a size 11 wide and I am wondering what the circumference is for it to fit around my ankles/lower calf? I have gone in store and looked to try on size 11 in this style of boot and can not find any to try on to see. I can't even find boots any where to fit around my upper calves so I am hoping I can find some this style that would fit since it is just above the ankle. Thanks
- P: "I bought the size 11 medium. The fit around the ankle is normal (has sufficient space). Since it zips, maybe you can get a little extra room by adjusting the zipper. The laces may also allow for some added room. The up side is that you can probably get them at a good price through Famous Footwear; returns are easy if they don't fit."
- Shelby: "I can tell you I live mine? I wear a size 6.5 and they run a little big threw the ankle and arch section. Not very snug. I was worried but I have enjoyed them. I inky wish they were real leather. You cannot tell though. I purchased the Acorn color. Hope this helps!:)"