FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Joseph: "style and function"
- Shawn: "I love the color and I love this brand for shoes"
- Sondra: "Width and color I needed"
- Christina: "I am looking for a very comfortable work shoe. I work in a hospital and am on my feet for 9 hours a day. I hope they feel great!"
- Donna: "Wasted money!"
- Savita: "fashionable"
- Karen: "Like the looks. Look comfortable."
- K: "I need to athletic shoes and these came in my size."
- Mariel: "Width"
- Arlene: "I work on concrete 7 hours at my job. New Balance does the job for me."
- Tina: "The tread on the bottom-love new balance have wide feet"
- Melissa: "I heard New Balance shoes are the best and I like the colors"
- Erica: "width and style"
- D: "I am an avid New Balance wearer and I liked the color"
Reggie asked: What did description mean by 20mm drop?
- Wendy: "Running shoes have a raised heel. If the shoe advertises a 20 millimeter drop that means the toes are 20 millimeters below the heel. Typically, the thought is that a lower drop will help a runner stay a mid foot striker, rather than a heel striker, but it depends on the person. For each individual, it pretty much is just a matter of trying different shoes to see what you run the best in. Hope this helps."
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Reggie, Drop is the difference between heel height and toe height. This shoe has a drop of 12mm, which means that the heel sits 12mm higher off the ground than the forefoot. I hope this helps. Thank you, Natalie FamousFootwear.com"