FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Phyllis: "i like both of these brands, new balance & skechers"
- Tracy: "Liked the style. Love these shoes."
- scott: "really like them have another color"
- Kim: "I only wear New Balance for everyday wear. Thought these were cute (and they are)"
- Geraldine: "it came in my size"
- Sharon: "great support and stylish"
- Karen: "New Balance have been the most comfortable shoes in my profession! I am a nurse on my feet most of the day."
- Richelle: "good brand"
- Hollie: "love new balance, wanted a different color than my old ones, and these had great reviews"
- Jeannie: "I already have a pair of New Balance tennis and wanted a backup pair. They are crazy comfortable!"
Nancy asked: Is this model made in the USA?
- Lauren: "I have the black and pink version of this shoe, and the tag on the tongue of the shoe states "MADE IN USA OF IMPORTED MATERIALS.""
- Dimitri: "The shoe tag says that it is "assembled in the USA." They also state on the back that while they are assembled in the USA, they use both imported and domestic materials."
- Roesmary: "yes, with imported materials"
- catherine: "I just looked at my shoe because my initial feeling was to answer "no", because it seems nothing is made in the US anymore. However, to my surprise I was WRONG, these shoes ARE made in the U.S.A.! "