FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Debbie: "comfort"
- Michele: "I have several pairs of Skechers and love the way they feel and wear"
- M: "Love Skechers and these look comfortable."
- Karen: "They look comfortable. I like skechers."
- L: "Stylish and comfortable"
- Debra: "I have a pair almost just like them that I've had for years and love them."
- Andrea: "style"
Jennifer asked: I wear an 8 1/2 so what size would you recommend in these? 8 or 9?
- Sherry: "9"
- Jane: "Definately a 9.....the first strap across the top of the toes is tight. I normally were a 7 and had to get an 8."
- Mary: "I usually wear a 7 1/2 - 8, depending on the shoe. I got an 8 and I am so happy with that decision. I have flat feet. These sandals fit really closely at first, After breaking then in walking around my house a few times, they have a comfortable fit. The arch support feels wonderful. The straps conform and hold the foot so there is no excessive " flip-flop". I can walk in them for hours and still feel great."
- B: "I. Would say 9. They run little short. Love them comfortable to take long walk in. "
- Holly: "I would get the 9. I wear 9 or 9 1/2 & I bought a 10 & they are perfect. "
- Sherri: "I usually wear a 9 1/2 and I ordered a 10. They have plenty of room, but aren't too big. You might want to go with the 9 unless your foot is narrow. They are really comfortable & are some of my favorite everyday sandals."
- Valerie: "I would go with the 9. They might be too short if you went smaller."