FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Deborah: "for walking shoes"
- Trish: "I also had a pair of Ryka's years ago & liked them. At that time they were made for a women's foot, not a scaled down man's shoe. I'm hoping these will fit my heel better & help my back & sciatica pain"
- Jean: "These shoes are the closest I could get to GCB Walkers that I really love. I am hoping that these are just as great."
- R: "told to"
- judy: "previous purchase of ryka walkers really like them..."
Catherine asked: I have flat feet and need extra support in a walking shoe. I ALSO HAVE BUNIONS WHICH MAKES IT HARD FOR ME TO GET THE RIGHT KIND OF WALKING TENNIS SHOES. iS THIS TENNIS SHOE GOOD FOR THE CONCERNS I HAVE? iS THERE ANY OTHER BRAND OF WALKING TENNIS SHOES YOU WOULD RECOMMEND?
- Marie: "Hi Catherine, Marie P here again ... I meant MESH not mess! So sorry ... gotta love spell check!"
- Marie: "Hi Catherine, Unfortunately I can't answer your question specifically b/c I don't have your same issues. I would recommend the solid leather Sport Walker 6 and not the mess. I personally didn't feel the same support in the shoes with mess on them. But it could just be my preference. However, this shoe is a good solid walking shoe and I would highly recommend it. My suggestion would be to buy it and try it out around the house. If not completely satisfied then you can return them. Best of luck to you in your shoe finds!"
- Jeni: "Sorry I don't have flat feet but I really don't like these shoes. They are uncomfortable and make my feet sweat. I don't recommend them."