FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Stacey: "Good price for a brand name sneaker"
- Petal: "I purchased this shoe for my boyfriends mother, and she loved it. Her friend saw the sneakers and asked where she bought it. I decided to be a good samaritan and buy her friend a pair."
- G: "Looks comfortable and good for working out."
- Margaret: "I need a stable sneaker and the reviews convinced me that these might be a great option."
- MIHCELLE: "COLOR"
- Nancy: "I wear and love the Dash in White- So I wanted a darker color for fall/winter."
- Judi: "I picked these shoes because I was looking for all black athletic shoes, I have multiple pairs of Ryka athletic shoes that I really like and because the comments about them were very positive."
- Carol: "Looking for an all black shoe"
- Leigha: "I was told by many people Ryka are comfortable shoes to have when on your feet all day. So here is to giving them a try!"
- Tiffany: "I've tryed Ryka's 2yrs ago, have worn lot's of other athletic shoes in the past, the most absolute comfortable shoe I've ever worn. I have boasted about them so much, my friends have been purchasing them."
- Jan: "Needed a good walking shoe for European walking....with a removable insole"
- Jennifer: "needed black sneakers for work, and I love My Ryka Sport Walker. Hopefully these will be just as comfortable"
Jan asked: I can wear a European 38 which is 7-7 1/2 in birkenstocks . I do wear 8 US sizing on most other shoes. Should I go for the 38 or the 39? I plan to wear these for European city walking in the summer with light socks.
- Mark: "If you usually wear a 38 I would do that. I usually wear a 6 and tried the 6-1/2 and they were too big. Hope this helps. "
- W: "The blue Ryka I bought ran small. I went up half a size and they seem to fit great."
- Margo: "Hi. If you wear a size 8 US you should get a size 38.5 European. This shoe runs true to size. I am a size 8. I ordered a size 8.5 and it was too big...This shoe is seriously light and comfortable. I hope this helps :-) md"
- Roger: "The shoes were for my wife. She wears a 10 med. and the Rykas were sized perfectly. So your regular size should be fine."
- jason: "I think the 39 would fit better."
- Malke: "Just bought my third pair of this model and find that it runs very true to size so when you wear it with socks you should definitely go up a size..."