FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Stacey: "Good price for a brand name sneaker"
- Petal: "I purchased this shoe for my boyfriends mother, and she loved it. Her friend saw the sneakers and asked where she bought it. I decided to be a good samaritan and buy her friend a pair."
- G: "Looks comfortable and good for working out."
Jan asked: I can wear a European 38 which is 7-7 1/2 in birkenstocks . I do wear 8 US sizing on most other shoes. Should I go for the 38 or the 39? I plan to wear these for European city walking in the summer with light socks.
- Mark: "If you usually wear a 38 I would do that. I usually wear a 6 and tried the 6-1/2 and they were too big. Hope this helps. "
- W: "The blue Ryka I bought ran small. I went up half a size and they seem to fit great."
- Margo: "Hi. If you wear a size 8 US you should get a size 38.5 European. This shoe runs true to size. I am a size 8. I ordered a size 8.5 and it was too big...This shoe is seriously light and comfortable. I hope this helps :-) md"
- Roger: "The shoes were for my wife. She wears a 10 med. and the Rykas were sized perfectly. So your regular size should be fine."
- jason: "I think the 39 would fit better."
- Malke: "Just bought my third pair of this model and find that it runs very true to size so when you wear it with socks you should definitely go up a size..."