FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Heather: "These are great shoes for cross training and dance classes."
- J: "Great for Jazzercise! Lightweight and pivot point on bottom."
- esther: "Absolutely the best workout shoes for jazzerscising ."
- Kathleen: "Reasons I chose this shoe: Good brand. cute. you have size 10.5."
- JENNIFER: "I need something for work and I loved the colors and style of them."
- Marie: "For Zumba/Bokwa/Dance Fitness classes."
- Shannon: "I like RYKA workout shoes and im looking forward a good shoe for step aerobics"
- Diana: "Wanted something black and these are really awsome."
Tracey asked: I wear a size 6 in US size, so what size should I get? I don't want the 37 to be to big. I got Birkenstock shoes in. a size 37 and they were too big!
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Tracey, The sizing for these is US sizing. According to customer reviews these have been running true to size, so a size 6 would be recommended. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"
Deanna asked: does this shoe run true to size?
- Shannon: "Yes. These are good aerobic shoes!"
- Melinda: "Yes, I would say it does. I normally wear a size 8, but bought these in a 8 1/2 because I like my workout shoes to be a little bit larger to account for movement (I wear these for aerobics). The 8 1/2's fit great. So, you might want to get a 1/2 size larger than you normally wear if you are using them to run or do aerobics. Hope this helps."
- Amy: "Yes, very comfy and lightweight too."
- Kimberly: "Yes, it runs true to size."
- Beth: "Yes, it is wider in the toe which allows for space and reduces rubbing, but the shaft and heel are very true to size. They are VERY comfortable!!!"
- gabriela: "This shoe run true size and its very comfortable. I love this shoe!"
- traci: "Yes it does"