FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Karoline: "Available in wide."
- AMY: "Price Style comfort and wide calf"
- Lynn: "heel height, boot design. I wanted something that i could wear all day (I work 12 hour days) and that had a professional appearance to it."
- Vicky: "I liked the look and that they are wide calf."
- J: "style, available in black and wide"
- Theresa: "Comfort"
- Mindy: "Love the look! Love that it has some stretch to it too!"
- Yvonne: "The shape of the calf, slims the ankle"
- Laura: "Aerosoles boots are of great quality and I have worn my other boots for so long that they finally gave out! I am just replacing my old Aerosoles."
- Kim: "Come in a size 10.5 with extended calf"
Kiara asked: Does the second zipper on the inside of the boot make it wider? I have a 17.5 in circumference calf so I have a hard time finding boots that fit.
- Denise: "Yes, the second zipper makes it wider and gives you plenty of room. I have a 17" calf and they fit comfortably without opening the second zipper. They do come up high and hit the back of my knee when sitting. Other than that I like them a lot."
- Sandra: "Yes, it does. It creates any extra room you may need."
- Ann: "Yes it definitely extends the calf about a half an inch. Also the side have an elastic panels which offers a lot of give. HTH"
- Katie: "The second zipper does make it wider, and personally I think more comfortable."