FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- E: "love the brand and these look great!"
- Shannon: "wide calf"
Deb asked: Is the heel height really 3 inches? It doesn't look that high. Hoping its not that high
- Kathleen: "I had the same question. I don't have them but I was interested and when I read these answers I suspect that whomever answered it for 'Famous Footwear' is just an online person who read the description and reposted the incorrect height. Shame on F. No way they can be 3 inches... look at their other boots. I would trust someone who owns them and is wearing them."
- Cynthia: "Good morning, Deb! No, the heel height is not 3 inches. It's closer to 1-1/2 or 2". I'm actually wearing these boots today and can tell you they are incredibly comfortable - they're my new favorite boots! Hope this was helpful."
- Mary: "It doesn't feel that high. I normally wear no more than 2" heels and these boots ate very comfortable."
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Deb, The heel height is 3 inches. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"