FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Roberta: "Like ankle boots with pants."
- Tammy: "fashionable"
- Linda: "have same brand and type...love them"
- Tammara: "Cute black bootie for fall"
- Patricia: "have a pair in brown, love them"
- Chearlene: "Extremely stylish!"
Wanda asked: I am having to get a wide width due to a Bunyan on my right foot. How do I now how wide a width I need? How do you compensate the other foot that's not needing a wide width?
- Sheila: "With the shoes on your feet, pour alcohol over the offending area WHILE YOU ARE WEARING THEM. They will stretch immediately and NOT harm the shoe surface at all."
- Adrienne: "Hi Wanda... I believe the width is either a standard medium or wide choice. The shoe itself is very comfortable, I don't find it tight or constricting in the toe areas. I'm not sure what can do about your other foot though, if they would allow you to order 2 different shoe sizes or not. I hope this helps"
- Lisa: "I wonder if taking your boots to a cobbler and having just one stretched would work for you. If not, they might have better ideas. Good luck!"
- Donna: "Mine had a lower heel and they do stretch. I love them they are so comfortable."