FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Debbie: "Turns out I didn't like this shoe. Fit too tight."
- Estela: "Beautiful and confortable shoes"
- SHARON: "Good color"
Nicole asked: This shoe is named "Bronze", but on my screen it looks a little towards the gold side. Maybe a very toned down bronze? I have a black dress with peek a boo tannish gold peeking out for a formal night. I know I could get the Black, is this really a true Bronze? Because the pattern is beautiful!
- Jeanine: "I did not buy the shoe in bronze. I bought it in black. Unfortunately, I returned the shoe because the toe was uncomfortable. I am sorry I could not help more."
- Bobbi: "This is bronze - kind of a gold/brown bronze if that makes sense. Beautiful and comfortable shoe. "
- SHARON: "Hi - I took them back - they were more gold/silver than bronze - I have them in brown and black but didn't like the color on this one."