FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Rachel: "Ordered these in black and had to order brown too. They are perfect for work. I wear them with skirts and dresses. So comfortable."
- OLGA: "I've a pair in black and they are very comfortable."
- Linda: "Just what I was looking for. Very good price and in leather and not manmade materials. I have looked on several other sites and did not find the variety I have found on Famous Footwear's web site."
J. asked: My calves are only 14 inches at most, but my foot is on the wide side. Does this run narrow or wide? Will this boot be too wide at the top? Is the "15 inch shaft circumference" with the extention zipper open, or without? I am planning on wearing it with skirts so I'd like it to fit closer. Also, is the toe round or square? It looks square in the pictures, but says round. Are the insoles removeable? I use inserts for high arches. Thanks JA
- Joanne: "I just got mine yesterday and initially found them to be a bit on the narrow side at the toes but they are quickly loosening up a bit with wear and becoming very comfortable. These are a square toe and do not pinch like pointed toes would. I have worn them for the last two days and they are very well made, compared to a lot of boots I have had over the last few years I normally wear a size 11-1/2 A or a narrow cut B. However they are loosening up and I have not experienced any blisters or excessive pinching. I got these for winter wear and am wearing heavy woollen socks and fleece lined leggings with them. If you can get them in a wider width in your size or go 1/2 size larger, I would recommend it. Overall, they are good fit as my calf is also about 14" and I can wear fleece lined leggings or tight jeans without any discomfort."
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Julie, This boot has been running true to size, according to customer reviews. The 15 inch circumference is with the zipper closed. It opens to about 17 inches. The toe is more of a square toe. Unfortunately, I am unable to answer whether or not the insole is removable. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you, Natalie FamousFootwear.com"