FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- B: "Brand and looks."
- Charlene: "style and the heel"
- Theresa: "I've always loved Aerosoles. They're always comfortable and the price was a big plus!"
- Cheryl: "was looking for a black boot to wear with skirts and jeans and that were comfortable, all reviews I read were very good, decided to try them"
- Alma: "I love aerosol brand"
- Evelyne: "They were attractive 2 me, but they didn't fit right & were to long & not soft enough. I returned them & bought another boot."
- Shakila: "Wanted an affordable long boot and finally found this within a good price range. I hope it fits and is comfortable as I don't have twig legs."
- Colleen: "The reviews were good and they appear to be comfortable."
- Melissa: "Great fit and look for the price. I love Aerosoles!!"
- christine: "I owned another pair that was similar. They fit my arches perfectly and were so comfortable to wear all day. They no longer are available and these are the next closest to it."
- Kristin: "I wanted some black boot that were cute."
- Marla: "I was looking for a more squared toe, and this fit the bill. Have had lots of Aerosole boots over the years and they always serve me well."
- vicki: "work boots for uniform"
Stacy asked: What is the length of the shaft?
- Rae: "I'm 5' 3" and it's just below knee"
- Marla: "I am sorry, I can't answer. They fit me very awkwardly and I returned them."
Lynda asked: What is the calf circumference on these boots?
- Linda: "Dont know. I do not have thick feet. I wear a size 11and am 5'10" and have no issue with circimference"
Carol asked: how many inches is leg boot hight?
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Carol, The shaft height is 15-1/2 inches. Thank you, Natalie FamousFootwear.com"