FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Angie: "Wide calf option since my daughter [recipient] is a cheerleader with large calves. [muscular]"
- Drew: "they looked more classy than the majority of the riding boots offered. the high heel is not too thick yet still supportive."
- Jeff: "wide calf and dressy"
- Leonor: "wide cafe"
- Apastra: "Wide calf"
- Allene: "Needed wide calf for my sister"
- Arceli: "The style is fabulous."
- Gladine: "I am wearing this boot in brown right now and it is terrific. Stylish and comfortable. I decided I wanted them in black also."
- Elane: "Wide calf, looks like nice quality. Great style"
- Marianne: "Cute boots for gift for daughter #1"
- Patricia: "These look like very cute and comfortable boots. And they look nice enough to be worn for work and social."
- Lori: "Cute. Having the option of purchasing a "wide" size"
Tara asked: What is the calf circumference for a size 11? Thank you!
- Wendy: "I have no clue. But. It is big. I can not even begin to guess. Maybe a 26. I just am not sure. I would say a woman who wears a size 24 jea could fit it"
Carole asked: What does the calf measure on this boot?
- Beth: "On the product description it says 16 1/2 in circumference. "
- Gladine: "I wore these for the first time yesterday and measured them on my tightest calf. The calf is 16 and 5/8 inches at it's widest. Wore them all day and they were still comfortable."
- Marianne: "Measuring straight across as the boot lies flat is 8 1/4 ", which would be a circumference of 16 1/2 "."
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Carole, The shaft circumference for a size 6 is 16.5 inches and increases slightly by size. For example, the circumference of a size 8 measures 17.25 inches. I hope this helps. Thank you, Natalie FamousFootwear.com"