FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jill: "Wanted a pair of casual/comfortable shoes to wear with jeans. These looked like they might be the ticket."
- June: "New, wanted to try it out"
- Norma: "I like the color and my problem feet like Skechers."
Lori asked: Do these shoes run small or are they true to size?
- Mary: "These run true to size and so comfy!"
- Barb: "I have the go walks also. They aren't really comparable. Both are great shoes but the go walks aren't as stylish. I don't have a problem with the stripe on top of the go easy shoes. I would say the go walks are a little more comfortable. and they run a little larger. I can wear socks with these. I bought several skechers this year and my feet don't hurt as much as wearing the other brands."
- Barb: "They run a little small. I planned on wearing these shoes without socks so they are fine. If you plan on wearing socks with them order the next size up. I really love these shoes and got them in 3 colors. The air cushion in them makes them very comfortable and they are very light weight. They are also nice looking shoes."
- Mei: "Size runs normal with a little bit small trend. The stripe on the top is not that comfortable and I still like gowalk, so I return it and get two pairs go walk instead."