FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Martha: "easy to put on and warm in the winter!"
- Dannella: "My son loves these, very comfy and warm. He wears them as slippers."
- Saul: "My son like the space insaide it."
- Kelly: "Son loves fuzzy shoes"
- John: "Warm & easy to get on & off!"
- Annette: "My grandsons love these shoes and needed another pair. They wore the first ones they had out."
- Alison: "I've been looking for these for over a month - two of my boys want these as they are easy to get on and off for a lot of their after school activities"
regina asked: im not sure how the sizes work for these shoes. is xl 3 a boys 3?
- Alison: "I bought these recently for my son. He wears a size 11 in regular shoes, so I purchased size 10/11 and they are huge, even with socks."
- Alison: "Hi Regina, I bought the XL which is a kids size 1 and the S which is a pre-k size 8 to 9. So I think if you wanted a kids size 3 you would need the 3XL. Hope this helps Alison"