FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Donna: "Have purchased Bogs before"
- Gail: "I chose it for my grandson because it was easy to put on and waterproof"
- Cheryl: "An easy slip on rain/snow boot that's not too clunky"
- D: "Handles are great so they can put them on themselves"
martha asked: do i buy the same as shoe size?
- Cheryl: "Yes, you can just order the size your child is currently in. I actually ordered 1 size up so the would last longer for my son. I think the boots actually run a little big, so they are 1-1.5 sizes too big for my son, but they still work great because the soles of the shoes are not big and chunky so he does not trip over them even though they are too big. They are easy to pull on and have a nice warm thin fuzzy lining. I would highly recommend them."
- Cheryl: "Yes you can, but I bought one size for my son. I think they run a little bit big, but since they don't have a big chunky soul my son does not have problems walking in then, even though they're 1-1.5 size bigger than his normal shoes. They are easy to get on and warm and we love them."