FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- M: "good reviews"
- Aziza: "Reliable snow boots."
- Michelle: "Quality"
- Amanda: "Good quality!"
- sandra: "we own Bogs and love them"
- Dawn: "waterproof and good ratings!"
- randy: "best boots for kids they keep kids feet dry:)"
- Rebecca: "I own bogs (adult women's), and they work very well for me. I love the part where they are insulated, I live in s.e. Alaska, so it rains a lot. Sometimes it snows down here in the winter, so bogs are perfect for our crazy weather. I look forward to my little brother receiving his first pair of bogs."
- Zoe: "Great boots for fall and winter."
- Laura: "My sister recommended them."
- Amy: "My friend bought these for her boys and both she and her boys loved them!"
Dawn asked: I am not sure if my son should et a 3 or a 4. He is about a 3 or 3 1/2. Does anyone know how these run?
- Renee M: "They run true to size. My son measures 3.5, so I ordered a size 4. He has enough room to wear thick socks, but not feel snug or sloppy. "
- cheryl: "My son is the same size and I got him a 3 only to discover he couldn't get them off very easily as they were tight. I returned them and got the 4. They fit great."